Monday's Major Mess

I just broke my spectacles & feeling very annoyed at whatever or whoever that facilitated so :-|

Hhhhhh… I came back from work early yesterday. Played with Lizzy, with my new Fluffy Slippers (which doesn't fit me, so now they are Lizzy's toy). Tired her out (tired myself out). Got ready for my date (aaah… how much it pains to write it and look at it being written on screen). Got the Bolero out, changed my mind, parked it back. Went up to the my room. Called 'him'. He didn't attend my call (obviously he's must be busy as he's out of town at his relatives). Walked back to my car, and drove to the meeting place. Waited for my date (in car) for 20 minutes and every passing minute kept pissing me off more. He came. I got rebuked & grumbled. He apologized and the ice-breaking session was over without anyone noticing it :) He offered to go to a restaurant but I recalled he DID mention some 'Old Monk' in his bag. I asked him again if it was a fact. He nodded. I smiled. We had a bit of it neat. Then I took the car on highway. He started talking. He talked. I smiled. He's a traveller. A nomad. Also, a 'Fauji' (Militarily official). A Commando. Could have I ever anticipated that? No. Did it thrill me beyond words. Yes. But, he is resigning from it soon as the 'purpose' he was in it for over 9 years has been lost somewhere. His realizations amazed me. His reasons & verifications riddled me. We talked. He talked. I smiled. I don't remember when was the last time I simple just talked with someone with whom I had no connections, only a slight infatuation & yes… respect.

He asked me to stop the car. I did. He got down. Came back with 2 water coconuts. As I finished it half, he filled it with Old Monk. I smiled. I took a sip. I loved it. He said "I can know you like it because your eyes shone, as you sipped on it." I smiled wider. We talked about life… families. I was smiling as I was talking about times of trial but he touched my hand with his very warm fingers. I slowed my car & smiled. We parked and just continued talking. I liked the way he held my hand. It wasn't pressing, wasn't demanding, or wasn't inviting. He was just holding it, for me to feel good and I did :)We just played with each others hands while talking and melted into an embrace. That's all. This is how we were in the car for almost 3 hours. Intertwining our fingers with each others' and cuddled surprisingly, rather comfortably in the car's front seats. At one point of time, our lips did brush but I won't call it a kiss. He is leaving the country for a month. So I guess, it's all ended where it began. Or did I start something for myself again… which is left with loose ends?
Oh Dear God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas of mirth & mourning

Morning's a Morning.. Even a Sunday Morning

I want...